Roller Replacement

A handy person from Houston, TX says:
Hi - I need to replace the rollers on this patio door. Can you identify what rollers I need from these photos? I am hoping I do not have to take off the door just to identify the rollers.

Thanks - Vic
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2019-12-29 - 026.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2019-12-29 - 027.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not, Vic. The only way to know what your rollers are is to see them out of the door. There is no other way.

Please understand that most manufacturers would rather you buy a whole new door whenever anything breaks. They don't want to make it easy for you, so there's no simple way to ID a match for the rollers. We're forced to play by the same rules, unfortunately. This is the only way we can find a replacement.

When removing your rollers, please make sure that we can see a clear shot of it from the side, top, and rear. We'll also need detailed dimensions. I recommend looking through our complete selection of single wheel rollers here and double wheel rollers here. That should give you a good idea of what information is necessary. The video below may also be helpful.

I'm sorry that we can't offer an easier solution.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.