Roller assembly

A landlord from Southern California says:
I cant find the little part in the photo that has the screw that attaches the roller to the door.. I think the little screw is a tensioner of sorts
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should definitely be able to help. We have two types, though it would depend on what kind of "spine" your roller has. I would recommend our 23-071 if your roller as a round spine, or the 23-073 if your roller has a squared "T" shaped spline. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)