Roller assembly for bottom of sliding aluminum window

A quick learner from San Clemente, California says:
Hi,
Attached is a fairly detailed illustration of parts I need. Sorry, but I did not see that you need to see the part installed. I will describe that here but if you still need a photo I will get one.

This assembly is used twice at the bottom and at the top of the sliding window. There is a rectangular channel the runs the width of the window frame. At two places there is a notch that matches the overhanging part of the assembly.

These windows are original construction, circa 1983. The manufacturer had the good sense to keep his name off these cheap windows!

Thank you for your time.
tom
Roller assembly
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your roller looks very similar to our 87-102, though it's not exact. See if you could adapt this to your sliding window. You could also try consider using a type of roller that uses a push in metal housing like the 87-005. Finally, maybe you can just replace the wheel with something like our 87-094, or any other other metal wheels we carry.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)