Roller assembly w/ black sleeve

A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
I am trying to identify a roller assembly. It looks similar to the 84-066, but it has a black spacer on the top.
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! I recognize this. I actually think that our 84-074 Screen Door Roller might be the better choice for you, since it has the cap on the top of the housing, like yours. Compare its dimensions and see if they match up. As for the black sleeve, I'm afraid that we do not have it. However, it is removable, and you should be able to reuse the one you have now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)