Roller cap replacement for crestline sliding doors

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a track cover for my Crestline sliding doors.

I need new ones, but I can't find it on Swisco.

Here is a pair of photos. The 1st picture shows it as a 1 piece item, it is actually 2 pieces as seen in 2nd picture, where I separated the two pieces.
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like a track and its cover, though I'm not sure. Look at our 80-100 and 80-102, as well as our 80-105 track. Could you use this hardware to repair your door?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)