Roller for Sliding Glass Door

A handy person from Maryland says:
Please help me identify the specific part I need based on the attached image. From your catalogue it looks like it's either product # 81-086 or 81-087.

thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0286.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, the 81-078 and 81-086 look like our best options. To determine the better choice, you'll need to compare your dimensions to those we show for each product.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)