Roller for screen Door B221SSP

A handy person from San Jose, CA.95136 says:
Roller dia 1". Height 3-3/8" Width 1-1/16; thickness 7/16"
I am looking a metal wheel or nylon will be Ok
Thx
Mike
User submitted photos of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out SWISCO item number 84-137, Corner Roller Assembly. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
A quick learner from So Cal says:
I have the same wheel with the same model number B221SSP. It's probably a home depot door from the same era. I wondered if the model you recommended worked for the other fellow?

I replaced the screen today. I had a job fabricating and restoring screens and doors in 1969-1970 while I was in high school. While the door was apart I swapped the upper corners for the lowers as a temporary fix but I have another door to renew.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we never had confirmation as to whether this recommendation worked or not. However it does remain our best suggestion.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.