Roller replacement

A handy person from northern California says:
Don't know the brand... this is from a bedroom closet sliding door with mirror. The roller attaches to the door by sliding into the door via the "T" grooves (channels). Once in place, it butts against the bottom of the screw which is used to adjust the height of the roller. Thanks for your help.

User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 23-074 door roller and our 23-073 mounting bracket. Although the shape is a little different than yours, it should still work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)