Roller replacement Help

A home owner from USA says:

Hope you can help me. I am looking for these metal rollers for my Double Paned SLIDING Windows. Maybe even the seating and the roller combo if that is how they come. There is a Screw that holds the SEATING down and the ROLLER goes in the groove of the Seating. Currently one of these sliding windows does not open easily and looking at it, I found that the metal roller was worn out flat, i.e. it is NOT round as it should be and therefore making it difficult to roll open the windows.

I would be interested in buying a few rollers and seating for these rollers. Could you please advise me if these are available from you and if so, what will be the cost. I am in California. I cannot find the name of the window manufacturer, however, these are double pane windows with metal square strip dividers inside two glass sheets.

Thank you

the diameter of the roller = 1/2" The width incl. roller is 1/2" Roller is worn out and is flat
The Roller is 5/16 to 3/8" Thick
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Paul. I've been having trouble locating this roller. Is there any way you can remove an undamaged version of this roller housing from the window and show us what it looks like from a few different angles? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)