A quick learner from Lawrenceville says:
Rollers located on the bottom of a sliding glass door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm not sure what your question is, exactly. Are you looking for new rollers to replace your old ones? If so, we may be able to help, but we will need you to take a picture of your existing rollers out of the door. That will help us find the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)