Rollers from an aluminum-frame door in a custom size, made with 1/8 " tempered glass

A landlord from San Diego says:
Hello,

I saw your excellent videos on YouTube today, and wondered if you might have some rollers for my doors. (I might also have to work on the tracks, handles, and locks, but I haven't photographed those yet.)

There are two sets of doors, each with a fixed pane and a sliding pane.

I took pictures of all six sides of one roller. Are the pictures good enough for identification? If so, do you sell these?

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Caroline
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Caroline. Take a look at our 81-139 roller. I think this could work for you.
A quick learner from California says:
Hi Tom. Thanks. That looks like the same part. Now, about the tracks. We're inclined to replace them. Which tracks do you recommend?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, that one is a little tougher. Patio glass door tracks can be trouble, in my experience. You also mention your door is a custom size so I'm not sure if we'll have exactly what you need. That said, start with our 80-105 and 80-106 patio glass door tracks and see if you could adapt either of these (depending on what length you need) to your door.
A professional from CA says:
That's for an International door. International door rails are short, but a small cap should still work OK. Check to see if your rail will support the 1/4" height of the cap.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)