Rollers needed for old track

A home owner from Cleveland ohio says:
I am trying to replace some rollers that I mistaking threw out. The width of where the wheels sit is .5 wide. It looks like this will work but can you confirm the width between the wheels. If this doesn't work do you have another item you would recommend? Thanks for the help.
User submitted photos of pocket door track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. You might want to replace the complete track kit with something like our 23-251 or 23-252. I don't believe we will have a roller for this specific track.
A quick learner from Cleveland says:
In order to replace the whole track I will likely to tear out my drywall to be able to screw everything in. Is there anything you have that might work before I start going down that route?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Well, the 23-161 is a possibility, but the wheels are 3/8" on centers and have a gap of 1/8" between the wheels. The gap between the metal housing is just under 5/8". I don't think we have anything closer to your specifications.
A home owner from Ohio says:
So I tried the rollers you suggested and you were right, I will need to replace the track. I was looking for a track on your site and am not sure I am finding one that will work. Can you let me know if you have a suggestion on a track?

My door opening is 24 inches so I will need the track to be 48 inches total. The opening where the current track is an 1.5 wide. Do you have anything that can fit those dimensions?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that the roller didn't work. Of the two track kits Dave recommended, the 23-252 is 48" long. Could you use this to replace your current system? The total width is larger than 1-1/2", but while it may not work, it remains our best possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)