Roto Casement Window

A home owner from Placentia, CA says:
This is a Roto casement window that was installed in the late 70's or early 80's.

The plastic part of the pivot point has broken and needs to be replaced on two separate windows. Need to order the proper replacement part. On one window, it is broken on the top and bottom (left side). On another window, it is broken only on the bottom (left side).

What parts need to be ordered?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell in your pictures, but I believe you're referring to the black plastic slider in the hinge. These parts are not available by themselves, so you would need a new hinge entirely. See our 36-013-10 for one possible replacement. Also be sure to watch this video for more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)