Need crank, hinges, etc. as pictured.

Please suggest correct parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20181208_101338.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190306_101542.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190306_101611.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190306_101639.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact replacement for your old operators, but our 39-066 & 39-067 are similar. Take a look and see if you think these could work for you. See the 39-114L for a new crank handle. If you need new hinges, see our 36-048. Let us know what you think. 

A quick learner from Maui says:
This was the wrong crank. Please see attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190322_085248.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190322_085214.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I am sorry to see the 39-066 didn't work for you. The link arm, or the part of the arm that connects to the casement window, seems to be too big. Unfortunately, after conferring with my colleagues I still think the 39-066 is the closest match we have to your old operator. There are two possible solutions, however, although both involve a bit of handiwork.

One option is to drill out the old link arm from your old operator. Then, drill out the new link arm from the 39-066. Then, you will need to use a rivet like our 62-014. Install the old link arm onto the 39-066, using the rivet and a hammer atop a metal plate. This way you can use the new operator with your old link arm. This takes a bit of precision, but we have done it numerous times and it certainly can work.

Another possibility is to cut down the new link arm with a hacksaw, like our 75-023. You would then need to drill new holes at the appropriate distance. Keep in mind with all these options that modifying the products means that they cannot be returned for a refund. It's ultimately up to you.  

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)