Roto Window Slider?

A home owner from wisconsin says:
This part came off the bottom portion of the window, it slides into the metal guide you see. In the pictures I'm showing you 2 pics of the broken piece, and one that is still intact in the window. I'm not sure if you can tell, but it is the pivot point of the window.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that black slider cannot be replaced by itself. You will need a new hinge. I recommend looking at our 36-013-10 hinge set to start. This may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)