Roto crank Assembly

A home owner from Ontario says:
I was told I need to replace the crank assembly on my window... It is a Roto crank assembly with a left handle.. Can you please tell me what parts I need to purchase?

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Sonja. Looks like you have an older style operator. Take a look at the newer 39-091 and 39-092. I believe these can work for you as substitutes. You might also want to replace the handle with the newer 39-224 fold down version.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)