Roto hardware - plastic part that holds window in track broke

A quick learner from Phila, PA says:
The part is on the window bracket. Please see images. Do you supply this part, if not any suggestions where to get this part? The part anchors the rear part of the window to the track, so the window can close/open. Hopefully the images help? Please let me know if additional pictures may help?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 39-541? Check it out and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Philadelphia PA says:
Paul, I do not believe that is the part I need. I have attached another image of a good part. Hopefully this help identify the part? The window uses the following parts: 39-092, 39-522. These parts are working, wanted to give you an idea of parts that are working on the window.
A customer submitted image of their casement hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I recognize this. That appears to be a guide for the hinge. Unfortunately, it is not available separately. You would have to replace the whole hinge. I think you might want to consider our 36-013-10. Carefully compare it to your hinge and let me know if you think this would work.
A quick learner from Philla., PA says:
Tom, thanks for the advise. That is exactly the part that will fix the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)