Roto window replacement parts

A contractor from Pennsylvania says:
I need to get the plastic attachment piece that connects the arm to the bottom of the window bracket. Seems to be broken on a few of my windows. Can I get just this piece or do I have to by one of your operator kits. Don't see it on your site.

Also, from my pics can you direct me as to exactly what parts I have and what I need. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and much appreciated, Matt
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for posting. It looks like you need a small plastic piece that is part of the hinge mechanism. Unfortunately, this plastic piece is not available separately. I also do not think we have this exact hinge. That said, please see our 36-013-10 2-bar hinge set. Do you think you could use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)