Rubber Screen Wedges & Weep Hole Covers Identification

A home owner from USA says:
Need help to find,and buy the 2 parts in the 7 pictures,on this e-mail. 1 part is ( Rubber Screen Wedges) and Part 2 is (Weep Hole Covers).windows .are single hung 3 feet wide by 5 feet tall.1998 year certain-teed branded windows.were in the modular home,arrived year 1998.cant find the parts anywhere,no parts #'s and no #'s anywhere no .diagrams,cant get a hold of Builder or manufacture.
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. First, check out our 26-381 weep hole cover and let me know if this is a match for you. Next, see our 70-223 screen retainer. Make sure to carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)