Rubber dam- bottom sash from vinyl window

A handy person from Cincinnati ohio says:
I have a thin rubber dam at the bottom of my vinyl Windows. Appears they were just glued on but they have dry rotted away. I am looking for a replacement that could be a double wide dam maybe like 3/4 inch wide and strong adhesive back. I have seen them on the internet but was wondering if you guys carries anything like that.. Any suggestions?
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say. We do carry the Andersen 58-188 foam seal for bottom of sashes. This is glued on with silicone. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)