Rusted to Smithereens

A quick learner from USA says:
My bathroom sash pivot bars have rusted away to nothing. I didn't even find enough to photograph for you.
I'd like to replace them with stainless steel.
Here are my pivot shoes and the carrier for my pivot bar. I'd like to replace them too. I think the carrier is Swisco's 26-330.
My existing mounting holes are 3" and 1-1/2" from the edge of the sash.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, that pivot bar housing resembles our 26-330. The pivot bar used with it is our 26-040. If you want a stainless steel version, our 26-437 may work, though we do not have the screw for it. You should be able to find one at a local hardware store. If you also need the pivot shoe, see our 15-046.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)