SCreen corner with pull

A quick learner from Nunica, Michigan says:
I have screens that take your corner #(95-208). Do you have any screen corners with a screen pull attached that would work for my screens? If not what screen pull would you recommend for my screens, as I have none attached.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 90-208 doesn't come with an attached screen pull, but look at our 70-007, 70-128 and 70-142 for some alternative solutions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)