SGF-R20 plastic end cap

A quick learner from 18901 says:
Long black plastic trim about 2" wide that caps one side of door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show me a picture of the trim in question? Please make sure we can see it from the end. You will likely need to remove a small sample to ensure we can see the proper angle. I would also like its exact size, if you can.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)