SK1730 Door Closer

A home owner from San Diego CA says:
I have a door closer made by Superior Hardware - now out of business. It is about 16" long and has a canister on one end that encases a heavy spring and a tube type door closer of 10 1/2" on the other. The tube part has failed and Superior Inc. of Canada tells me you sell a unit known as SK1730 that is a tube type which I plan to bolt to the canister part and hope it works. Thank you for any assistance. Marv
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

Please take a look at the Swisco 40-016 Black Storm Door Closer, it is our most common closer. We also offer quick-hold closers, like the 40-163 Storm Door Closer, for doors up to 1 1/2" thick, and the 40-178 Closer, for doors 1 1/2" to 2" thick.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)