Sash Channel Balance Needed

A home owner from USA says:
Hi I'm looking for the proper sash channel balance to order, your assistance would be appreciated

Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. You have a special kind of balance that will need to be custom made. Before we begin, can you just tell me the weight of the sash? Can you also tell me how many you need?

I'm not sure what that tilt latch is. Can you tell me the screw hole spacing, center-to-center? I'd also like the distance between the first screw hole center and the front of the latch housing. Finally, what is the overall length and width?
A home owner from Milwaukee, WI says:
I already figured out which tilt latch to order from your site, I included the picture so you could see who the manufacturer of the window was I think it was Peerless or something like that. I showed pictures of both a complete and broken sash balance the broken one broken spring is missing the rivet that the spring attaches to. I was guessing the 2530 is a weight rating. the balance is 26" long the sash is 27" long and weighs 17 lbs.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect. I'm thinking of using our S770-26 with a 26C stamp, however we would swap the bottom clip that comes with it for the special 62-105 hook. Does that look good to you? If so, I j ust need to know how many you need. Once I have that, I'll email you a custom balance order link and price quote.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)