Sash Controls screen question

A home owner from Lincoln, MA says:
I readily confess that this is a ridiculous question, but here goes:

I have purchased a home with three sliding glass doors in the living room, and I need to but replacement sliding screens for them.

The doors have no markings whatsoever on them, and the "universal" replacement screens at the local Home Depot are too wide.

In an effort to discover the name of the manufacturer of the doors, I removed the locksets and they are marked Sash Controls, Ferndale MI.
Does anyone know if these locusts are standard equipment on any particular sliding glass doors?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'm happy to help. My suggestion would be to contact a local glass company or maybe even a hardware store in your area. What you need is to have custom made patio sliding screen door. See if either of them could make you up the door in the correct size. They will likely need to come out to the house so they can measure up the door to fit the track. Those universal type doors they sell in home centers never fit quite right, I find.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)