Sash Pivot

A home owner from bridgewater ma says:
i am trying to replace a sash pivot for my older vinyl window.
on the pivot it has some writing. pat pend. 1523 1478 and a large R with 1888 next to it.
this pivot is a right angle with a small square pivot sticking out of it. two holes on the bottom and one hole on the side of the sash.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have an old, discontinued Harvey pivot. We carry their newer style, the 26-164 and 26-416. If those aren't good matches for you, see if you can use our 26-407 as a substitute.
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
My pivot bar looks similar to a couple of these. Like a combination of the 26-416, 26-164, and the 26-407. Will one of those work for me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Satan 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Satan 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You have an old Harvey brand pivot bar that hasn't been made in many years. The products mentioned in this thread are our best and only options, though unfortunately none of them are a guarantee. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.