Sash balancer

A quick learner from California says:
I have uploaded pictures of my window as well as the sash balancer that was installed. I measured the length of the balancer and it is 15". I have also included a picture with the part number and the window frame. Please let me know if you need additional information or if this is good enough.

Thank you for your help.
Imtiaz
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211206_063842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211206_064022.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211206_063910.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Imitiaz. This is an Extended-Travel balance, where the pulley is built into the nylon shoe itself. This is not a stock item but we'd be happy to replace it for you via custom order. I need just a little more information to prepare a quote for you. First, can you show us the bottom nylon fitting, or shoe, from a side profile view? I want to see how it attaches to the metal channel. Second, can you show me a clearer picture of the clip or hook at the end of the cord that comes out of that same shoe? Finally, how many balances do you need? From there I will prepare a quote for you. 

A quick learner from California says:
Hi Bob,
As requested by you I have added pictures of the nylon sting pulley taken from the side as well as the hooks. As you will notice in one of the pictures attached before, there are two slots. I am not sure in which slot the hooks attach too. Can you please advise.

If you need more information or pictures please let me know.

Thanks
Imtiaz
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211209_093426.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211209_093456.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you. I just sent you an email to order a pair of these balances stamped 1420. If you need a different amount, just let me know here in the discussion. The clip I believe should insert into the square hole, but if in doubt I advise you check another window in the house as a reference--every window's configuration can differ. The video below shows how to remove and replace a similar channel balance. You may find it helpful.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.