Sash cam pivot

A home owner from York,PA says:
Hi, I have a sash cam similar to your 17-093. The markings on the wood double hung window read: B.S.I "B" 22HD.

I believe this is from a Weathershield Proshield wood window from 1999. It may be a knife point cam pivot part #972571 and 7
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 26-151 & 26-152 and see if you think you can use either of these parts to replace this pivot.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)