Sash lock keeper

A quick learner from Auburn, ME says:
We went to a local store and they are the ones who gave us the item# for what we needed 90-305. You sent us the part that has the moving mechanism that does the locking. We need the other part however the locking part you sent us, as you can see from the photos attached, does not look like our lock so I don't know if the other part to the lock you sent us would be the correct item to fit with our locking part system. I hope I'm making myself clear
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is called a keeper. The closest match we have is our 90-179, though you would need to make sure the spacing between t he installation holes is the same. I also don't think this can work with our 90-305 lock. You may want to consider the 90-077B, but again, it's important to make sure the hole spacing and backset is the same as the original.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)