Sash pin for double hung window world window

A home owner from Ga says:
What pin will work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can't tell which pin you need based on the brand of the window. Please send a photo of yours!
A home owner from Ga says:
Can not send plcture as house is a second house and I am not there
The pin I am seeking is for Window World double hung.
Looks like the one in your picture.
Profile picture of Tom
Which picture are you referring to? Can you send me a link to the place on our site where you see this? If I see this picture, I might be able to tell what part it is. However, keep in mind: just because you see a photo on our site from the same brand of window, that doesn't mean that you have the same parts as the customer who sent in the picture. There could be subtle differences. It's best to see your individual hardware set-up.

You see, even if we were familiar with Window World (and I personally am not), we wouldn't be able to use the brand to determine the identity of the pin. Any given brand will have used different parts in different windows through the years. We would need to see the pin.

Short of that, you can go through the selection of pivot bars to see if you see yours. Here it is.
A quick learner from ga says:
product number on web 26-318
Profile picture of Tom
Do you need any information about that part? If you want me to judge if the 26-318 is right for you, please send a photo of your pivot bar.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.