Sash pivot balance for a double hung window

A home owner from Cary, North Carolina says:
Hi, I am looking for this balance pivot, I think it is called. It holds the spring of the sash and has a screw to tighten the tension of the window sliding on the sash. The pictures are the actual nylon part that holds the spring and the window pivots at the bottom of the window, for the bottom window and same configuration for the top window pivot to sash. I looked at every picture on your website pointing to balances and pivots and could not match this particular item. Thank you for your help, I am hopeful you can identify this so I can purchase them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_163755_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_163805_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_163841_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_163932_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Take a look at our 15-104 Friction Shoe. I think this might be what you are looking for. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)