Sash stop help

A quick learner from DC says:
I think it's a sash stop I'm looking for.
The measurements are :
- from the top surface to the lowest point of slanted piece : 2 3/16
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This top sash guide looks similar to our 18-195. Please compare our measurements and pictures to your own part to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)