Sash weather stripping replacement

A home owner from St Paul MN says:
I'm trying to find weather stripping for my sashes in my casement windows. I don't know the window brand. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 55-169 or 55-183-3. Compare the dimensions of the end profile listed on both product pages with your old leaf weatherseal, and see if you think one of these matches well to your old seal.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)