Sauder Drawer Parts

A quick learner from 15330 says:
I found this picture online and I believe the picture comes from your company. These four parts are used to attach a drawer-facing to a drawer of a Sauder computer workstation that is about 15 years old. I searched your website but could not find the parts in your online catalog.

Are they still available?

Thanks you
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting Stephen. I don't think we have this exact part, but our 32-333 is similar. Look it over and let me know if it could be used as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)