Screen Clip Plastic

A professional from 60559 says:
Hello, I am looking for this part cant seem to find a small quantity and not even sure if its what I need. I need about 10 of them for our school. Any help would be great.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen clip.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a few different clips that are designed this way, but yours is particularly large. Can you tell me the depth of the offset for this part? 

A professional from 60559 says:
The best I can gather is 1 3/16 or 1 1/4 inch depth and 3/4 inch on the wing part
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. We don't have this exact part, but we carry a 1-1/4" metal wicket screen clip, the 70-032, that works in the same principle as yours. I think this is the best option in our catlaog.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.