Screen Corner Replacement

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
I have a set of screens that have custom angles. The corner/joints have dry-rotted and need replacing. I don't really care about style as long as it is functional and works. The dimensions for the screen corner piece are as follows (Please see attached pictures):

1/2" High (insert height laying flat)
1/4" Wide (insert part looking down on piece)
1" Rounded base (just to give further size a scale the rounded edge appears to have a circumference of 1")

I would like to purchase replacement corners. Do you have a product that will work with these dimensions? Thank you.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe this corner is discontinued and no longer available. I think you might want to consider our 95-242 and see if this can possibly work for you.
A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
Tom, I apologize for the delay (ended up getting deep into some other temporary projects) but thank you! I am ordering a set of the 95-242's tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)