Screen Corners

A quick learner from Tewksbury, MA says:
I can't seem to find the replacements for these corner pieces. I have found similar but they seem to have the flange on the wrong side. Not sure if you stock the top parts as well.

Thank you for any and all help you can render.

Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cornerFlange.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frame.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopRight.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have any corner for an 11/32" frame, unfortunately. We have 3/8" and 5/16", but 11/32" lies directly between those two sizes. I'm not sure which one would be best for you.

Of all the corners we sell in those two sizes, the only one that looks similar to your original is the 95-207. Its design is still very different, though. Look it over and let me know if you think this could work for you.

Hello & thank you for your response.

I found this on your site but the flange is on the wrong side for what I need.

https://www.swisco.com/square-cut-flange/pd/Corner-Keys-for-3_8-inch-Thick-Screen-Frame/95-265

Do they make a reverse flange in the item?

Thank you again.

Tom
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I think you might want to look at the 95-206 and 95-205 over lap corners. They might be worth considering too. 

All that said, I don't think we have what you need. Looking at your photos, I can see you have an extruded screen frame. It's a good, heavy type of frame, but I have found corners for them are hard to come by. See if you can contact the manufacturer of the window directly to see if they can supply. Normally window screens are made of a roll metal type framing. It is a lighter gauge frame which manufacturers use to keep costs down. 

Once again thank you for your quick response.

I decided to order a couple 95-206/95-205. Short money and quick delivery (NJ - MA). I'll let you know how I make out.

Thx

Tom
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much for your order. Please let us know how it works out.

Just received the order. Thank you for the fast shipping.

The tabs are slightly larger than what I have but I can scrape them down enough to use them as a replacement. Not too much scraping required.

Now that I know I can use these i can order what I need.

Once again Thank you.

Tom
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.