Screen Room Storm Window Latch and Corner Key Parts

A quick learner from Rochester Hills, MI says:
Please see attached pic. An old screen room in the house we bought has opaque latches and parts that need to be replaced. Both left and right hand. Looks similar to your 91-056 latch, 91-003 spring retainer, and 95-201 corner key pin but colors are slightly different, as well as our latch is angled on the end. Please confirm the best model numbers according to our picture. Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Room Storm Window Parts.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the parts you picked out are similar, though instead of the 95-201 you'd want our 95-073 since yours has a pivot.

We don't have anything in your exact colors, unfortunately. They'll still function, but only if their dimensions are the same. I highly recommend that you carefully go over each measurement we show for each part to confirm they're all the same. If they differ in any way, please let me know exactly how.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)