Screen Spacers

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hello. Please see attached photos of vinyl snap in spacers in window frame to help align and hold removable window screen. These have become brittle and are breaking. These pictures are from window that is shaded and less brittle but I'm concerned to remove for picture taking. They are about 17 mm or 11/16" wide and snap in. The pieces look like window glazing snap in pieces, but I've not found a match. These pieces hold the screen in nicely, when they are intact. Screen framing itself has pull tabs and spring clips. Can you help as your company name implies :).

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210520_135146926.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210520_135150378.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210520_135133076.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210520_135213094.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210331_170832867.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We don't have your exact screen clip, unfortunately. This kind of part tends to have a lot of turnover since manufactures make one clip for one window and then discontinue it. 

Take a look at our 70-176 and 70-212. I know they look quite different but they serve the same function, which is to hold screen frames to the window frame. The reason they look different is because they're made to work for many different window brands instead of just one. They're made to be versatile, but that's not a guarantee that it will work for what you need. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.