Screen corner ID

A quick learner from MIddletown NJ says:
I am attaching a picture, could you please advice which one i could use.
User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The broken corner in your photo looks a lot like our 95-246, which is meant to be used with the 3/8" thick overlap screen frame. The corner in the photo which is not broken appears to be similar to our 95-221, which is used in the 5/16" over lap screen frame. Check them out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)