Screen corner keys

A professional from Charleston says:
I am looking for a notched corner key for a screen. Is this anything you all carry or can order? I appreciate your help.
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If your screen frame is 7/16" thick, then I think you should consider our 95-229 corner key and cut out the notch with a hack saw. Many hardware stores have done that.
A contractor from North Charleston SC says:
The screen frame is 5/16 thick.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. In that case, we have our 95-031, 95-086 and 95-184. Just make sure the dimensions match up before you make a decision. You can also cut these with a hacksaw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)