Screen corners

A home owner from USA says:
I am trying to find a plastic corner for a screen. You have a screen corner #95-0206 I am looking for about 6 pair of these. These corners are generally for the top of the screen and they hold the lip frame in at the top. There is another corner that is the same for the bottom except it does not have the "tab" that holds it in place. Do you carry this corner as well? What is the cost and how is it sold?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The compliment of the 95-206 is our 95-205. Are these what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)