Screen door bug flapper for sliding glass door.

A home owner from Littlestown, PA. says:
Hello, we need a Screen door bug flapper for our sliding glass door.
I have enclosed pictures of what we need. The picture shows what fits do you have this part? We have looked a couple of places, but have been able to find this part. Because of the gap we small bugs getting in.


User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This looks like our 59-053 bug flap, but you will need to compare our dimensions to yours to confirm that they are the same.
Profile diagram of 59-054
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)