Screen frame

A handy person from Maryland says:
We are missing the sliding screen for one window in our house. It has been like this since we bought the place. Do you sell a replacement screen kit or something to add the screen? The picture is of one of the screens that is still there. They slide in front of a moving storm window.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We don't sell this exact screen, but we actually just started carrying a new type of flexible screen that I think you may be interested in. You can see more information here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)