Screen frames

A contractor from 01089 says:
I have Certainteed windows. They are great, however all of my screen frames have been damaged. I need to replace the frames. Any suggestions on where I can find them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
A local hardware store may be able to help replace the frames themselves. If you were interested in an alternative solution, though, we started carrying a new type of flexible screen that's easy to install and replace. You can see more information on our FlexScreen Homepage. I recommend reading up on our information to determine if the FlexScreen can work for your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)