Screen latches

A home owner from lombard, il says:
These are to hold the screens in place on my sliding windows. My casements use what looks like your knife latch 70-172
User submitted photos of a screen clip
User submitted photos of a screen clip
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Check out our 70-029 and see if this could possibly work for you as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)