A home owner from Long Beach, CA says:
3 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9035C8C-3ACA-4DEE-87EF-A82392CF693C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 775065CB-E658-44CF-820C-45EE2D604453.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02D9FB6D-0452-4ABE-B7F0-4F199063C7D7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 351F2B8F-AA85-4CF0-9CFC-8931C77BC8AF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact sliding screen door handle, but one of ours may still be a possible substitute. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. Thanks!

3" between the screws
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! How about our 84-226 84-227? This was the first part to come to mind. Look at the metal latch  hook it comes with and see if this matches what you have now. We also have handles like the 84-231 and 84-230. Let me know what you think!

Profile picture of Tom

Sorry, that was a typo on my part. There is no such handle as 84-226. I meant to type 84-227.

I'm afraid that none of the individual components of any of the three sets I mentioned can be sold separately.

Where is the pic of #84-226?
A pic of 84-227 was sent.
Is the handle for the receiving screen latch to match sold separately? We have 2 screens which latch together in the middle of the opening because it wider than standard patio door
What does a replacement set consist of? From the photo I sent, you can see that I need 2 slider screen handles which lock together
Profile picture of Tom

The three handles I named come with everything shown on their product images. You can also read their product descriptions, where we name anything that they come with but isn't pictured.

Like I mentioned, we don't have a screen door handle set that is exactly like yours. The ones I recommended are the closest matches we have in our inventory. You'll have to review our photos and information to determine if you can get them to work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.