Screen support

A home owner from Ocklawaha, FL says:
This is a plastic part that snaps into the sides of my window frames. I do not know the make/manufacture of windows. They are a single pane, vertical sliding window. This part is used to support and center the screen frames in the window frame. Half of these are missing, and am having trouble finding.
Any information, ideas or help would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this exact clip, however in some cases you can use our 70-076C. This clip snaps into a groove in the main frame of the window and the screw tightens against the screen. That said, I can't really see from your photo if you have the groove to accept this clip. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)