Screws needed to secure rollers for my sliding glass patio door

A home owner from Maryland says:

Hi! I am in need of this screw that secures the 81-041 rollers I have just order from your website. I just need one. Cant find it anywhere locally. Can you include it with my order?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_185202.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_185141.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_185135.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your order shipped out only a few hours after you placed it. We won't be able to add anything to that shipment. We also don't have a replacement for this screw, but we can try to track it down for you. Please give us a little time to see if we can find it. We'll try to get back to you soon.

A home owner from Maryland says:
Okay Great. Look forward to hearing from you soon. When can I expect my order to arrive?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe what you have is a leader point screw, which we do not carry. It is best to have that leader point to direct the screw into the screw groove in the patio door, but you can still use a regular sheet metal screw like the #6 33-010 or a #8 like the 33-017. Not sure of the diameter of the screw you have, though. I'm surprised that a local hardware store couldn't match up the size.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.